Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sometimes, it gets extremely annoying.

I mean, I stay up till 2am, sometimes till 4am, just working on the project, submitting it in, hoping that the group will, for once, get it done quick enough.

And every single week, I get disappointed.

Since the year ended, we have not even released a single episode before the other team. It gets on my nerves at times, and is extremely dejecting when you see their project up there before yours is even done.

I understand that Real Life is important, however, really, I think that 5 straight weeks in a row is a little too much.

Hell, my work for another project was done before I even went back to HK. Reason is that I was hoping that it will be done when I get back. It's just annoying as hell when up till now, it is still frozen.

Bah.

Annoying as hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home